Sunday, August 5, 2012
So what.
First off, THANKS PEGGY. Didn't know you still read my blog. Yeah I'll try my hardesttttttttt. Just need to jump 13cm more....Oh and the days have been fantastic lately! Until just now.
I'll never know why people's mood affects me that much. Like someone's angry with me, and I'll be guilty to the point where I wanna die. But backtracking a lil' bit, the thing isn't even that serious. So why the hell do people keep getting angry at me for?! Argh. I swear whenever someone else gets angry with me again, that person's gonna pay.
Oh and this week is full of surprises. First off is that Special Operation Command (SOC) briefing that I was selected to go. Wow, that vocation is so cool. You get to be a fireman, running through balls of flames, and you get to be james bond, fighting of thugs in the show, and and you get to throw your own smoke grenade!! Yeah yeah, people in the army NS probably do that all the time. Hmph.
But but but, the training facilities is at QUEENSWAY. and somemore is RESIDENTIAL training. Oh my.
Better stick to being that transcom officers I always wanted to be eh.
Next up, NDP SHOWWWWW. The NDP ACTUAL preview is so awesome I swear. I thought I'd never gonna have a chance to march at that stage again. Well, turns out that I still could!
The turn out is more that those NE shows that I previously been to. People have to stand and watch the performance if they really want to be there. The camera lights were so intoxicating that you thought you were in a club but doing drills instead of dancing.
Oh and and and there's the city march. Everyone's being so supportive, cheering us on as we march on... to don't know where. Haha. Don't really know my way in marina bay sands.
And and and the fireworks! It seems never-ending. I keep wondering to myself how much of the taxpayer's money is spent on the fireworks. And this is only PREVIEW omgosh.
Oh and today I went to garden at the bay. Pictures out soon!
posted by Loner at
2:59 AM
![]()

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home