Monday, July 2, 2012
flirt
I don't know what's going on with my head anymore.I feel like I'm losing my sanity. I feel abnormal. I feel... repulsive.
Don't feel like talking about the last week of NS.
Anyway, pictures from last weekend:
Not in the mood to put more pictures so urm, if you wanna see more, you can see it on facebook.
Okay, my NS people are telling me amerlin and I look like we're a couple. But we aren't. Well, it's not like she isn't worth anything to look at or I don't like her. It's just not going that way from the very start.
But it's undeniable that we flirt with each other (Yes I am so ugly and yet I have a flirting partner -.-) but we don't really hang out you know? Like we would go on months without talking to each other and one fine day she would just msg and say I'm bored and I would reply let's go out that kinda thing and act as if nothing has happened.
Oh yesterday I just did something I don't think I am suppose to do. I actually waited for her around her area. Okay maybe not waiting for her. Just walking around there hoping to see her. That's fuck up man. An even more serious form of stalking. She can literally call the police to arrest me now for harassment man. But I don't have faith. Even if I have faith, I do not have fate.
Didn't even get to see her. But instead saw someone I didn't see very long ago...
anyway. after that amerlin called again and we went orchard walk, talk and walk again.
More boring this time because I don't really have anything to do in orchard that day o.o
posted by Loner at
4:27 AM
![]()



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home