Sunday, June 24, 2012
Nobody
I'm sick of thinking myself as nobody. I'm tired of telling myself I'm not worth anyone's time.I'm envious of how other people are so confident about themselves, even though they are really not much different from me.
I'm disgusted by my own thoughts, my wimp-ness. She just there! She's just there! And yet I can't say anything. There's so much words I've thought of, played on replay in my head a thousand times. And when she's there, nothing.
It's not like I'm asking you to speak to the real person. It's just cyberspace, or phone. Who knows, she might not even be the one to see that message. Why am I such a wimp?
Either way, I just gotta tell myself: There isn't left much time. I'd just gotta endure a bit more. A bit longer. And it will be through.
Yesterday went gyming with even more people:
But I can't upload the picture. Something is wrong with blogger.
Anyway. After that went to orchard with amerlin, buy stuff, went to that helix bridge, see the sunset, have fun, ate sushi, walk and walk and walk.
So basically there's a lot of walking, and talking, and walking again.
I don't know what to believe in.
posted by Loner at
11:59 PM
![]()

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home