Charlemagne Stavanger

Saturday, June 9, 2012

The change

What's with the irregular number of views man.

OH SHIT. Must be that picture of myself. Z. Now I am regretting it.


Alright. I've not been blogging about myself lately. I realize all my post are emo-ish and abstract talking about how fucked up I've been and how pathetic am I. Today, it's not going to be any different but I'll try to talk a bit more about my NS life.


I still remember how she keep reminding me not to become gay when I go NS. Lol. Now I see where her worry lies. Whatever. She's no longer with me anyway.

Okay so there's this problem, about the guy to guy relationship I've been getting.
Sure we look at each other's naked body, touch each other's butt, chest or even holding hands (sometimes) but no, no romantic relationship with each other la haha.

But I kinda lose interest in girls. I wonder why. Maybe because I already have someone I like? Anyway there's this time where... erm, you know we've got that defence tactic lessons right. And yes we have female instructors. It's police NS after all. So during the lesson, there's obviously going to be some interaction, or should I say, hands touching, or face pulling... yeah those kinds of shit.

But surprisingly I don't feel a shit. It's not normal you know. Maybe they're too ugly then.

Oh and I saw some of my squadmates' girlfriends. Hmmm. They kinda suck. NOT to say I am very good looking. Yes yes I am ugly but then.. if, I MEAN IF. If I have a choice and I can get one of those girls to become my gf, I rather be single. HAHA.
The girl I like is like 10000000000000x better.

Oh, next...

The food there freaking sucks man.

I can only recognize the rice... The rest is just big lump of shit with another lump of shit.

Oh and I always pick less rice, cos the muscle man says PROTEINS OVER CARBOHYDRATES!
Which brings back to the point why am I 58kg only. For a guy.


People always judge me as a loner. ALWAYS.

Sometimes it's not even the truth.

All credits to nigahiga for the videos. I guess that's about it. Back to my normal way of blogging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls, please. Please don't spread your legs so easily to guys.

Cos love changes over time. You might think you know him. But people change.
And they are a totally different person when you're not around. You never know.

I heard a lot. And I hate people who disrespect.

And please. There'll be one day where you get married. And do you want to know that your other half slept with other girls before?? No right... I'm sure he doesn't too. So do it for your perfect future Mr. Right.

I mean people in this generation, sex has become too carefree already. People have too much freedom to do what they want perhaps? STD are rising at a rate that have never seen before.

And look. Look at the recent news where a girl below the age of 18 (or is it 16) lied about her age and work as a social escort. This is what our society is becoming. Something which I can't accept, yet anyway.

Ya so I heard a lot of stories. True life stories about real people, in NS. And really. Those were fuck up. Not cool.

I've said my piece. Do what you think is right.

Going gyming and then taka for books and then maybe maybe maybe somewhere else to chill off tmr!

Ending off with a song

posted by Loner at 8:12 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home