Monday, July 30, 2012
Bliss
It all depends on how you think actually. Life.When you're grateful for all the things that happen in your life, be it bad or good, you'll find peace. Because nothing is thoroughly bad and nothing is thoroughly good.
I'm so happy that I passed my law test!! Although it's like... an OPEN LAPTOP test and considering the fact that I almost failed it... Wooo, pathetic. (70% is considered fail for the paper) But who cares right?? The important thing is I passsssss!!! And um.. even though it takes up only 40% of the final paper (yes, there's still final paper. Almost like school already lol) it's still an amazing feat for me!! (considering the "studying" I did)
Oh oh and, just last saturday, I happen to be marching in the preview!! It's an amazing sight. The cheers of the crowds, seeing a million miniature of the monkeys in red/white shirt just shouting like crazy. The white lights are crazy... You'll have to see it to feel it man...
Oh and and and, I failed my ippt again. And that is the second last ippt alr. :( Everyone please give me your support...
BYE BYE BYE
posted by Loner at
4:17 AM
![]()

1 Comments:
i give you support for ippt! you can do it! :-) haha. but dont be too hard on yourself if you fail. because even if you do fail, it doesnt mean you cannot do it forever :-)
By
peggy, at July 30, 2012 at 4:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home