Monday, August 6, 2012
Outings
The pictures I promised! Actually I already uploaded it on facebook lol. But it seems like blogger storage are more reliable! I found a lot of pictures taken from a long time ago in blogger as well. You know, those social websites keep changing.. Last time is what.. Friendster?
Yeah those are ALMOST all the picture we took.
Yeah so we went there to run/jog/roller blade/see scenery. And damn that place was beautiful. But there still have constructions going on.. Thus the smell :/ The breakfast there was nice as well! But a bit expensive. Thank god that he paid for me halve the price, if not I wouldn't have ate there.
I actually lost my way there lol. So embarrassing....... z....
Oh and we went to the domes! Both of the domes are damn COOOOOOLD. Like I'm in genting or something. Not somewhere you wanna go after a run man. Still awesome though. Singapore's own, artificial waterfall. He paid half of it for that as well. LOL. He can be my best friend now.
And he told me that there're some badmouthing about me. And that our squad are very judgmental.
So. Let them talk what they want. Let them think whatever they like. I don't care anymore. Just because I reply slower than the others, just because I don't want to mix around doesn't make me a retard.
And it's not that I always reply slow. I have a lot of opinons. I have a lot of questions. But I didn't want to say. And sometimes I just can't help but murmur out a bit. Something happened to me in the past that caused me to be like this. I wasn't born keeping all the things to myself, ya know.
We're passing out 1 month later anyway. So, anything just ignore ba.
Oh oh and I watch batman with yan xiang and weefeng yesterday. It's so COOOOOOOL. I always thought batman shows sucks. Ya know, the voice, the mask, the costume. Makes it look totally gay. That's why this is actually the first batman movie I watched. And I'm not disappointed.
But. There're some illogical scenes lol.
Oh and and if anyone is wondering why I could post today. I'm on MC. Oh boy. This must be the first time I took an MC. Because after the doctor handed me that MC, I asked the doctor "Is this the medical certificate?" Like someone who just saw an MC for the first time.
There'll always be people who judge you. Who will say bad things about you behind your back. And there'll always be a time where.. you couldn't fit in. (For me, it's every single freaking time) I accepted it. C'mon. If people like kenneth (^that guy) or peggy (that girl, lol just for fun) can tell me that they think they are introvert and that they have enemies, what more about me? I had but just subconsciously pretended that I didn't see them for all these years. Or that their acting are so award winning that bluff me completely. Or that I'm too insensitive, too unschemeing to think that underlying their words, it ain't all jokes, fun and laughter.
Anyway I'm just glad that I still have my friends, my families around me.
Like yan xiang and wee feng have been a really long and good friends for me.
Or like kenneth who I have only known for so little time but so helpful to me.
Or like.... MY MUM who have always been there. Just there. Like a helpline in "who wants to be a millionaire" kind of variety show. But of course I had never used that helpline. I told you. I sealed problems to myself and only myself.
Sometimes I'm not even sure what me myself thinks. But hey, I'm glad my blog posts are starting to make a turn for the better. It ain't about her anymore. It isn't about listing out the people I hate. It isn't about ranting. Alright fine. Maybe my post haven't been molded to a "fully optimistic winson" YET. But it is going to.
Slowly, but surely.
posted by Loner at
7:45 PM
![]()








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home