Charlemagne Stavanger

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nobody cares, anyway

Ahh, I feel like I am going to die.

Leg is hurting like mad since days ago and whole body is burning up like milkshake in an oven (No meaning, but I just like that phrase) and and erm, I'm booking in today! It's like everything just came crashing down on me and no one seems to be able to help me.

If I die, just wanna tell you that I love you and if I become a spirit, I'll watch over you like a guardian angel...


Anyway that's that. I don't know whether I can pull through this week, or not... So, just some updates about life in 'there' again...

I wonder if it is because I am anti-social or people are just fucking selfish. I lost my water bottle and my raincoat when I went to queue up for my food and my squad just happened to switch tables. Coz' I also wasn't wearing my spectacles then, I don't know which seat I put my raincoat and water bottle at. And I was so worried that I ask around other people and they just fucking continue to eat their food. Yes that day's food was nicer than the normal dishes around there, almost like hawker center standards but hey, if I lost my water bottle and raincoat, I need to freaking pay about 60 dollars wth! In the end I fucking have no appetite to eat so I just threw the food away. THEN they started to ask what's wrong.

And they only ask.

Yes, in the end I found my water bottle and raincoat, (No thanks to them)

Actually there's a lot of things I want to say in here, but this is a blog. And they say no you can't post anything related to NS to the social media. You can only discuss what you did with your friends. Wth.

And that's that.
Hope I survive till the next friday.

posted by Loner at 1:48 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home