Tuesday, February 14, 2012
qwertyuiop
Hey guys!Haven't been blogging lately as I said in my last post.
But but but, there's still a single reader out there coming to my blog every fortnightly so I might as well just post a quick and simple post eh.
First of all, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE. Have fun with your other halves or friends or for some people, homeworks yeah.
Me? I spent my day watching Underworld: Awakening. I thought the movie is gonna show something about the past because I didn't manage to see the trailer. Yeah the movie is great.
But kinda lacking actions scenes from Underworld, Underworld: Revolution and Underworld: Rise of the lycan. Yeah I watched all of those hahas. Like 5-6 times? No big deal. XD
I spent the remaining time playing maple, which, to my surprise, I do not enjoy.
Was so hoping to give someone chocolate in maplestory so as to have a "valentine" day of my own (sort of) by going through the event (Valentine day's event) quest but I failed, to no one surprise.
Sucks sia. My friends are still in poly, NS, or some, in uni.
Jia Ling is playing but her level is so high usually she will be just bossing and can't even bothered to reply my messages. ( WHICH I DO NOT BLAME HER FOR THAT, because if i was bossing I also won't reply to anyone, whoever they might be.
Ying Ying is chionging her Final Fantasy game. Yeah, right. "Final" Fantasy. If it is final, how come there are still so many fantasies after that? LOL. Kidding (I only know FFVII, about sephiroth, cloud, tifa, zack, vincent, yuffie and the In-Game-Characters Genesis, Angeal, Prof homo
Yan Xiang is still having his final week at poly education (Now, that's what I call final)
And the people in maple are like, just want to make a profit off me.
Made friends and they just put up their hands and expect me to feed them something.
Seriously, human greed knows no bounds.
Yeah I am seriously done with IMLikaBoss. I spent a lot of blur money today, renting a plane, throwing quest items away (that can't get back) and I died today. Killed by a level 40, when I am level 74. NOT that I am complaining but there is a lot and I can't get out and suddenly out of pots..
This sucks.
Sometimes I think I care too much. Should dumb down on my expectations and learn to not care about what others think/do. Just be a jerk.
Seriously, if you want to be a goody good guy who is shy and quiet, nobody is gonna fucking care about you.
You need to start having fun with people who are NOT YOUR FRIENDS.
Your friends are not the only one you can talk to man.
Fuck sensitivity.
When that malay dumbass shit girl come and sat beside me while peggy is teaching me how to play the piano, did she think about how I feel?
When she said "You look like you don't even want to learn..", has she even fucking processed that sentence across her head? It's because she is there and I don't work well with people I don't know, unlike her.
There are more instances.
Yeah the previous incident that causes me to change blogs is one.
And there is a lot more. But friends, now do you understand why I didn't talk much when your friends are around? Have you even notice when we first met, I was sociable and talked to everyone because we ALL didn't know each other?
And as friends and friends' of friends comes along, I stopped talking?
Have anyone ever wonder why?!
I think this post doesn't even make sense. Sorry. I was just typing down whatever that comes to my mind into the post. Didn't bother to structure it to the point where one can understand.
Okay bye.
posting soon.
posted by Loner at
6:21 AM
![]()

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home