Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Memories
I said I am gonna blog time to time right? And this is one of those times.
My previous blog, I have no idea but swarms of readers keep coming in, even when there is nothing to look at, AT ALL.
Went to my relative house and as I lived there once upon a time, it brings back memories when it is at the nineteeth century...
I was once bullied before at this corridor, and I still remember how my mum chase the fucking malay guys off, running down the whole corridor having one of her shoes at her hand. I tell you, this is the bravest and most admirable thing she'd ever did for me. And I don't think I am going to forget about this ever as long as I lived.
Well, she did scolded me in the end...
My first pet was placed into this pond. Serious. This is a pond! But I don't know how it becomes filled with weeds and plants. Where are my terrapins!! :(
My primary school. See how it is being invaded by trees and vines and creepy crawlies? At first when they said we are changing school location, when I am primary 3, I thought old si ling is still being used by other primary school. Sometimes they switches primary schools with each other and I have no idea why.
Anyway, it turns out that I was wrong. And old si ling is left untouched, unmaintained, unused.. for a period of 10 years..
See, I can even see the rubbish I threw there when I was in primary school. That's damn fucked up. Knowing that your primary school is literally rot down to the ground and you can do nothing for it.
I can't remember anything about old si ling. Well... actually I do, but the memories are like jigsaw, unwilling to fit to each other by themselves..
Yeah..
Oh I first encountered a clown here!! I was crying then I didn't know why and there is a circus there, or a fun fair I don't know. So, my parents are like "See there's a clown, laugh!"
-.-''
By some miracle, I did. Probably because laugh=> clown yeah. it is like, the root word.
Used to take wahyin's van here to the new si ling. it's cool taking a van to school. and with your friends too. But I can't remember.. I know there's someone else but I just can't remember besides wahyin... damn. Memories just seem freaking hazy now.
Yeap, that's all.
posted by Loner at
7:08 AM
![]()










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home