Charlemagne Stavanger

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Purpose

It really sucks to live aimlessly. It's like you just do whatever others tell you to, without any feelings or what-so-ever.

I hardly ever smile anymore. And it's been so seriously long since the last time she talked to me. She'd never engage me in conversation anymore. D:
I feel like I am breaking apart.

And I don't know why.


Oh wells, it will get better later on. It always does.


Yeah so, shit I haven't send peggy that christmas card yet. Darn. Been so busy (and lazy too) and I barely even have time to make sense of my meals.

Yeah been helping Amerlin do her 'big project' for her special someone. Perhaps I might make it for 'her' too. Seems really cool. Except that Amerlin and I both can't draw hearts.

Yeah and tidied up my room too. Looks nicer now.

Oh yeah, went to yy house the other day and had fun with card games and kinnect.

That's all?

posted by Loner at 5:32 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home