Friday, April 6, 2012
Nothing
I saved the previous 2 post as drafts. Too personal I think, to be spread across the web. But I think I don't mind telling anyone though, as long they ask.Anyway, I have been feeling so alone not because I don't have friends or no one want to go out with me.
Truth is, I do have friends. Last week when I just booked out, Amerlin called me up saying she want to go club, saturday ricky and glennard asking me out to watch movie (which I rejected), and book-in day huang cheng called me up for movie again (which I also rejected).
Even this week, friday night, out with charles for chat, good friday with asmita, and today glennard called me up again, but I rejected cos phone out of batt.
The point is, I do have friends, I do have people to go out with. I do have people to do my random chat with.
But I don't have a best friend.
Someone that I could tell everything to.
Someone that I can call up no matter how late in the night.
Someone that knows me.
Someone that I can cry on without fearing to be seen as weak
posted by Loner at
11:51 PM
![]()

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home