Thursday, December 8, 2011
Updates
Lots of drama recently. But until the very end, I wonder whether if he is really talking about me in his facebook wall. The first post is clearly obvious, but the other 3 posts makes it a bit hazy. Don't know whether he misunderstood me or it is to another person.Anyway. Enough of that. Like what peggy said, I can't be bothered.
But I did change my blog link though. Having 60+ blog views everyday just seems... wrong? Like I did something wrong again.
I don't want to lock my blog because that would mean that I might as well write it on a diary instead, which I am also doing. Anyway, it is just my choice la.
The prom pictures isn't up yet. Amerlin's lazy, jolander's been away from facebook for awhile now and all of the other reasons/excuses I can come up with.
I also don't know a lot of people there what. My classmates are the only new friends I have gotten to know of this year so don't expect a lot of pictures too.
Since prom pictures are taking so long to be uploaded by various people, I shall blog about it first instead.
The prom is sort of... nice? Except for the fact that I do not know a lot of people there. And I am kinda a social awkward kind of person. Furthermore, I am not sitting with my class for the first half of the prom.. Was sitting with the whole group of girls whom I didn't know and laughing at my weirdo-style of action.
That's the gist of it. Anyone who lost their interest can shoo off now coz' I'm going to write my grandmother/father story now onwards.
Keet is suppose to meet me up to help me do my hair. He's asmita's friend and kinda my friend as well. We went finding the prom clothes together and he offered to and asked me to wax my hair.
So anyway, he was late. No, I mean seriously late. We're suppose to meet up at 2 but he came to my house at 3.30pm. Dang.
Nevertheless, I'm still grateful for him for helping someone who's nowhere as close to him yet spend time and effort for him. I really appreciate it.
So anyway, I was late for my meet up with amerlin so I rushhhhh all the way to hail a taxi. When we're already on our way, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to bring my ticket....
Of course I did end up late, but they didn't scold me la.
Wei jin is wearing a brown suit while amerlin is in a white gown which instantly reminded me of what jia ling wore on the last year's prom.Yeah and amerlin was like keep saying she's taller than everybody for sure. I was wondering where she got the confidence from before I saw her high heels. It's really high. But no, she's still shorter than me. XD
Wei Jin and Amerlin started doing their hair in far east while I walked around and around and found nothing.
There's a joke about me and wei jin without spectacles but it's too weird do pen it down in words lol.
Anyway, finally it is the prom night. Registering is always the bore-dest and loneliness part of the prom...
And I realize the whole class is actually registering together. So much for together-ness and class love and shits.
So, everyone was like wondering where I would be sitting since I am not sitting together with them. But they have never considered the fact that there's actually no way of telling them the answer since I don't know where I would be sit as well.
The emcee was entertaining. I believed I have seen him before.... probably.
There's a lot of things I get left out on, so eventually I went back to my own class. Sort of awkward but it's okay. Peggy did that last year too I think. like getting an extra chair and extra utensils to sit some place else. That's what motivates me to do that too!
It's actually very fun if you can talk to your class, especially amerlin and huang cheng. Feel kinda sad that sher wen and neoh isn't there... but oh wells.
After the prom me and amerlin went to take pictures of the night sky! Orchard is really pretty at night! And I amerlin kinda reminded me of yy lol.
Prom would be better if they have an extra seat for an extra person.
After that it's post prom. I can't believe I spend 30 min walking round orchard just to go back to marriot hotel again to hail for a taxi. That seriously sucks can.
So we finally manage to hail a taxi and proceed to our next destination: The butter factory.
As soon as I set foot in that darky, swirling environment, I was invited into deafening loud basses.
My stomach churned and I wonder if I could stand it for the next 3 HOURS. Well, it turns out that people get used to/adapted to the harsh environment around them so soon after I'm feeling fine again.
Sher wen came with his other friends. Friends from outside. They look rich and they are rich anyway. And everybody started drinking and drinking and charles started dancing and dancing.
It's kinda jealous seeing other guys holding girls and dance/touching their butts and girls are like................ I don't know how to say. Yeah I sang with the music, dance to the beat, go toilet countless times just to take a break from the loud bass, scream at other people's ear, pulled someone's ear, pushed people to get inside... I guess that's it..
It's fun but, just ain't that fun without the people I know around..
Okay that's all
posted by Loner at
11:44 PM
![]()

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home