Charlemagne Stavanger

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Updates

I went to Singapore History Museum (not sure that's the name) with Asmita and Keet some time ago. It was damn fun! Okay the information are boring and the things don't really interest me..
But it's the joy of going out with your friends, taking pictures, making fun of each other (which I am the target most of the time)

What's really uncomfortable is that we have this bulky large called "personal companion" we need to carry at all times. That really sarks. Feels like a nerd with it.

Alright. Today was suppose to go to the movies with jia ling but something happen.

It's confirm not because of the money. It surely isn't because of going to movies alone. But it is that, even though I offered to treat someone to a show, no one wants to go out with me.
The whole world hates me.

I feel so disgusted about myself.

Maybe, I'm like tong fan or ken or jonathan? Everyone around me is just finding someone to make fun of. And that I don't have a single friend.

I found out that those touching/sweet words doesn't heal it anymore.

Sometimes, people just treat others as friends, or even best best friend for an underlying intention. Stop being so foolish/naive/idiot please, winson.

You are a nerd, a loner, a person that walks alone just like your secondary school years.
Sure, you can find a company if you wanted to, or you put in effort. But you can never be as important...
You are just dispensable. Replaceable.

Nobody cares about what you say or think or feel.

If the world is a poker game, I'm like the joker. Never meant to fit in anywhere.

posted by Loner at 5:24 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home