Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Ugly
Okay stop giving me craps like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", I know I am ugly but you don't have to say it. Well, having said that, it just confirms it. I'm really a nobody worth her time at all. However, it doesn't seem like I will be able to get over the current obsession of her anytime soon, so just relax and see how it plays out.People have been commenting that I smile a lot these days. Okay, commenting isn't the right word. THEY ARE COMPLAINING. The shit. I put on a glum face people not happy. I put on a bored face nobody talks to me. AND WHEN I PUT ON A SMILING FACE THEY COMPLAINS?! Seriously, weird people everywhere. Perhaps you need to strike a balance with this emotion thing. But errrr.. Balancing isn't really one of my better traits.
Dog cleaning has been tiring. I almost do not have the time to gym! Shit smells lingering everywhere in the kennel, and infested with bugs like millipede, centipedes, lizards, praying mantises, beetles and even rats. Well, most of the stuffs I have already seen plenty of time during my trainee life. But praying mantises are the first! Oh and I seem to have been bitten by a mosquito which looks like dengue mosquito. So if I were to disappear, you know what happen won't you.
Went to the library and the singapore expo, hoping to find some books. Ehh, fine I admit. Hoping to see her face. Quite pathetic as a stalker. I can't do anything right. I don't even know what she like, what she's doing then.. Hell, I don't even know what she look like now! What I wouldn't give... just to see her face one more time... Haha, sounds so familiar. Probably because I thought of it that way the last time, which I actually did get to see her then, anyway. So, better don't fulfill a man's wish, he will just get greedy.
Well, I did some blog hopping and I was surprise to see that some... previously close friends still actively posting on their blogs, on a different url. Meh, not sad because... I also didn't give them mine, haha. But sort of admire people that can post things abstractly and yet I can still figure out what they are trying to say, who they are saying it to. AND THEY DON'T EVEN TAKE UP LITERATURE! Whereas my posts are, how to say, incoherent, with my points running all around, and bad grammar. No wonder I fail gp, twice.
K, bye.
posted by Loner at
6:10 AM
![]()

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home